SSalsa Viborg is an association founded in February 2015, wishing to convey and promote the knowledge and culture of salsa dance and related Latin American dances, as well as to establish and promote a well-functioning salsa environment in Viborg and the surrounding area.
We mainly teach Cuban salsa on several levels, but some seasons we also teach bachata.
A season lasts between six and ten times and we teach 75-90 min. per. lesson. Thus, the price is not even the same from season to season.
A little about the different classes:
- Beginner: For those who have not danced Cuban salsa before or just danced at our drop-in classes Read more >>
- Improver: For those who know the basic steps and most basic characters Read more >>
- Intermediate: For those who can safely dance basic steps and basic figures Read more >>
- Advanced: For those who are very safe in both your style and longer shapes Read more
- Bachata - improver: for those who already have experience with bachata. The basic steps must be in place and the dancers must be able to follow the rhythm of various slow and medium speed songs.
On Tuesdays in even weeks, we are open, for what we call Salsatek at. 21:00 - 22:00 with Cuban salsa dance for everybody. Ie In unequal weeks there is only classes beeing tought and in even weeks there will be both classes AND salsatek.
If you want to know more or have some questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 24 88 05 64